Court Ruling

Posted · Add Comment

If there is a pension involved, then you may require a pension adjustment order which can only be obtained from the Court. Whilst the terms of a divorce can be agreed between you in the Collaborative Process, it is the court that grants the legal Decree of Divorce. Once all of the issues have been agreed this is a relatively simple part of the process that happens at the end. A Decree of Divorce can only be obtained from the Court.

For further information talk to your collaborative lawyer.

Comments are closed.

  • Hello world!Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or [...]