Court Ruling

If there is a pension involved, then you may require a pension adjustment order which can only be obtained from the Court. Whilst the terms of a divorce can be agreed between you in the Collaborative Process, it is the court that grants the legal Decree of Divorce....

Draft Agreements

Once issues are agreed the lawyers draft a binding agreement in the form of a Separation Agreement for you both to sign which is a contract between you or alternatively, Terms of Settlement, which can be ruled by the court.

Collaborative Meetings

The process is flexible and will expand or contract to meet your unique needs. A series of meetings will be geared towards resolution of the various issues that can be encountered in Separation and/or Divorce.

Initial Participation

Once everyone agrees to participate in the collaborative process, a schedule of meetings will be arranged.